Introducing Specifio 1.1 Click here to learn about the new features
Introducing Specifio 1.1
Update Released 4-15-18
- When you send claims to Specifio, a document plan or "doc plan" is what controls the structure, contents, and appearance of the auto-drafted patent application returned to you.
- Doc plans make your auto-drafts look and read more like your own past work (or like that of a colleague).
Update Released 2-14-18
VISIO Drawing Figures:
- Drawing figures are now provided in VISIO format in addition to the PowerPoint figures already delivered with our auto-drafted patent applications.
Specifio 1.1 Released 1-21-18
- Users can now manage their own patent-application-document settings via their online Specifio account.
- Set formatting defaults, boilerplate/stock language, and types of claims to be included in each application Specifio generates for you.
Even More Auto-Generated Content:
- Suggested additional content expands on a majority of key concepts automatically identified in the claims.
- Suggested content explains a concept in its broadest sense, provides a generic definition of the concept, and gives specific examples of the concept.
More Intuitive Interaction with Specifio:
- Enhanced email automation provides more natural interactions between users and our system.
Our automated service runs over email so there’s never a need to install software or learn a new tool.